We are delighted to announce that Bakers & Baristas , Costa Coffee and Shake Dog are reopening their indoor dining today for people who are fully vaccinated as well as children under 18 in their care. The government have asked coffee shops and restaurants to implement specific safety measures in order to ensure a safe environment for both the employees and customers. A publication of these measures can be found at www.gov.ie.
What is required to dine or drink indoors?
1) All adults need proof that they gave been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have recovered from the virus in the past six months. The Digital Co-vid Cert will be the primary evidence for proof of immunity.
2) Proof of ID (such as a passport or driving licence) will also be necessary to present along side your vaccination cert.
3) Contact tracing details will be taken but only one person in the group needs to give them. These will be retained for 28 days by businesses and must be compliant with GDPR.
4) There will be no time limit on tables.
5) Face coverings must be worn at all times other than when seated at your table.
6) A maximum of six people over the aged of 13 are permitted at a table. This limit of six does not include accompanying children aged 12 or younger. A total combined capacity must not exceed 15 overall.
We ask that all customers remain patient while the businesses get to grips with these new measures.